FIA official set to oversee McLaren in Brazil

The Feedster

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hot from F1.com

The FIA plans to appoint a special official at next weekend's Brazilian Grand Prix to ensure that McLaren's Fernando Alonso and team mate Lewis Hamilton receive equal treatment. Hamilton and Alonso are separated by just four points in the standings, ahead of the title showdown at the Interlagos circuit. On Wednesday, McLaren released a statement reiterating their commitment to driver equality. The British squad confirmed that their policy of treating Alonso and Hamilton

More...

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Hmm, I wonder. :)

Looks like they had a sniff of foul play at the last race. :)

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
This is ridiculous and opening up a can of worms.

Before long they will have to build 2-seater cars so that an official can travel in them.

All of this is an undercurrent that is being built up against Hamilton ... probably fuelled by Alonso and/or Ferrari. The 'old guard' don't like the fact that this so-called rookie in his first F1 season is leading the championship.