Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500ci plus
Motorised dish
Infinity Phoenix programmer
Blue Tit /MkII/Various Fun cards...& a Matrix Reloaded cam
My Location
Norfolk
Hello all, just wondered if anyone could give me any pointers as to which files i`d need to watch some music channels (vh1/vh1 classic/mtv...). Many thanks.

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
theres plenty of music stations that are free,if you really want to try and get some of the music channels and possibly some of the other scrambled channels that hobbyists try to unscramble.Then try paytv.ws everything you need to know is in there :-)

TWAG

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
shazmart said:
Hello all, just wondered if anyone could give me any pointers as to which files i`d need to watch some music channels (vh1/vh1 classic/mtv...). Many thanks.

Before anyone can help on files, they need to know what equipment you have, go into your user control panel and enter details of your receiver etc into the My System section, then perhaps we can help.

PS. As Twag says, there is also a lot of FTA music out there, MTV Italia for instance on 16E.

shazmart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500ci plus
Motorised dish
My Location
Norfolk
...Updated my profile (ta rolfw). Thanks twag for the site info - i`ve registered today & will have a better look later. When i first bought my set-up i think the funcard must have been already programmed (with something) as it could clear VH1 Classic. I know that many MTV channels are free but how many would show Hawkwind playing `Silver Machine` at two in the morning!!! How can i get my VH1 Classic back guys?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
What CAM do you have shazmart, you don't mention one in your system list, or does the receiver have an embedded CAM?

Watching VH1 Classic on 19,2 East now 11739 V using a M Reloaded and MR1170

shazmart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500ci plus
Motorised dish
My Location
Norfolk
Yep...a Matrix Reloaded, i`ve just added it to my equipment list (i knew there was something else). Can you clear by just a cam alone?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, the MR1170 does it. You should be able to find it at Toecutters, F00kfiles, JKF, etc.

shazmart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500ci plus
Motorised dish
My Location
Norfolk
In my menu it says `version 1.170` is this the same as yours rolfw?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, but you may need the latest update.

http://67.43.4.157/showthread.php?t=121569

shazmart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500ci plus
Motorised dish
My Location
Norfolk
I`ll go check it out now...Cheers buddy, you`ve been very helpfull. I`ll let you know how i get on...

twag42

Reaction score
My Location
Amsterdam,Holland
welcome aboard shaz :-) you could always enter the key codes from your remote,thats another fun way of playing with your box.Theres plenty of fun to be had with your telly-toy!!

TWAG

ps-theres a good music station FTA on sirius 5e enter/inter,also theres plenty of good radio stations to listen too as well.

shazmart

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500ci plus
Motorised dish
My Location
Norfolk
...Done it guys, i`ve updated my cam by using my funcard6. (Thanks rolfw for the suggestion). By the way did you know that there`s a newer version - `mr1230` just out?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Yes, but on some of the newer versions, the card support/loading is disabled, always best to check first, as you may end up stuck without a way to update.