My Satellite Setup
DM7020 Screambox
MAC OSX & windowzz 98SE
Gemini
1664 on tap
My Location
13°E
I'm dreaming again

Finally got my 7020 back from multimedia after the repair. They had to change the Tuner, LNB controller, and flash rom also got a new bootloader and firmware update. Good support also from HM-SAT the original dealer who handled it.

Seems a lot to change when the original fault was just updating the image but I'm not complaining.

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Great, happy dreaming...

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
whatsthis said:
I'm dreaming again

Finally got my 7020 back from multimedia after the repair. They had to change the Tuner, LNB controller, and flash rom also got a new bootloader and firmware update. Good support also from HM-SAT the original dealer who handled it.

Seems a lot to change when the original fault was just updating the image but I'm not complaining.

You think with all that they would have replaced it with a new one. I think your rights say that you would have been entitled to a new one and not a repair. I certainly would have not accepted a repair. But if your happy with that, then thats ok.

ravimdxb

Reaction score
I am a newbie owner of 7020 and have installed Gemini 2.50. Downloaded all addon, config and keys by pressing the blue button on my remote. Now the channels do not decrypt. Can someone advise how do we select which emu for which channel decryption to be used by the box. At the moment only able to watch FTA channels.

Would appreciate your response since my last box was Hummy 5400Z and all the emu's were in the files loaded via RS232 serial port. Keys also loaded via serial port.

Cheers !

DCG

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm 7000 and 7020
cas 3
blue ice cam
sv card
redlight card
seca cam
reality cam
opos 1.03 and 1.05
lynksys router
gold cards
fun cards
1.1 mtr trix dish
0.3 sharp lnb
hh100 moter
xplus tv and inxtc card
s_x view +
ceribro card
My Location
just above the earth
just try newcamd and see wat you get

for multivision you need to update the tpscrypt daily

Tiggy

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
ravimdxb said:
I am a newbie owner of 7020 and have installed Gemini 2.50. Downloaded all addon, config and keys by pressing the blue button on my remote. Now the channels do not decrypt. Can someone advise how do we select which emu for which channel decryption to be used by the box. At the moment only able to watch FTA channels.

Cheers !

Keys have not been changed with onboard download, I suggest that you use the newcamd EMU but add keys manualy by downloading latest to your computer from the net and FTP'ing them to KEYS and SCCE.

Guides are available on how to do this so do a search on this website and see what you can get. You will have to do a lot of reading like the rest of us had to.

Good luck.
Tiggy.
:-hijack :-sball

Status
Not open for further replies.