Fonejacker - E4

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
My wife was one of the animation team on the programme, the mouse character is hers.

It is one of those programmes that works well on the radio, but the phone stunts are rather hit and miss in my opinion. I would have thought a series of five minute sketches (similar to the fillers they used to have on Canal Plus) would work better than a 30 minute show.

Salty25

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky+ Pace v3, and before that analouge 80cm dish with Prima by Pace box pointed at 19.2e (not very imaginative then!)
My Location
Colchester, Essex
I think you have to take the rough with smooth on it, but for the most part it is hilarious, especially the ones in real-time where you can see the receivers reaction - the 'canvas strecher' was amazing :D

Your lady is a very good animator, compared the mouse perfectly.

Saturlight

Reaction score
Website
www.yoootube.com
My Satellite Setup
Motorised dish, dvd players and recorders; a freeview box, broadband, VCRs, four TVs, mobiles, pcs, a mac, Ipod, digital cameras...the lot!
My Location
North Tyneside
Some of it is okay, but it's hit and miss. I like the guy ringing from Brazil asking for the bank details. And I like Terry Tibbs - but he's best in short measures.

I am not a fan of the mouse. :)

Mikeeey

Reaction score
I've got to say its one of the funniest programmes on TV at the moment. But speaking to some of my friends, they either love it or hate it.
Lets hope they keep it up.
"This is your bank calling"

sweetlou

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky +
good old desktop pc
My Location
United Kingdom
the fonejacker is very funny indeed. you folks should have a go on the soundboards and fonejack your friends, the terry tibbs soundboard is my favourite. have a look - Fonejacker Soundboards