Footprints in Malaysia

GKWong

Member
My Satellite Setup
Astro Satelite TV (Phillips DSX7072/68H)
My Location
Malaysia
I am in Malaysia and currently receiving broadcast from MEASAT. I want to know are there any other satallites footprints on Malaysia? Any K-band satellites i can receive in Malaysia?
 
Anybody!!!
Hello!!! Anybody Here!!!
 
In the absence of somebody local to your part of the world having the information you require, I would suggest checking www.lyngsat.com for satellites located adjacent to Measat - click on 'beam' in the transponder list of each satellite.

Llew
 
Hello, i could start analyzing the theoretical footprints for your region but for practical data i would recommend you to ask the user Daeng here http://board.satbook.de/wbb/thread.php?threadid=1694&hilight=&hilightuser=883&page=2 who is located in Thailand which is not too far away from Malaysia.

Another possibility is to ask also here http://www.rdi-sat.com/f2/viewforum.php?f=2 . I think i've seen users from Malaysia also there.

Same i'd recommend for the australian sat boards http://www.vetrun.com/ and http://www.aus-city.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi where i saw expats from SE Asia receiving.

Good luck :)
 
Back
Top