For all the new guys that need help programming tit

dont get it

Reaction score
the original questionI "have an MR can you tell me what I need and teach me how to program the tit card please" :D

Dear Mr Razore Sir
You are right to ask me to post this on the site I’m sure there hundreds out there just like me.

Well almost like me because my mum told me they broke the mould when they made meO-Ha

Enough about me lets talk about you.

Thanks for the advice in advance I know this will help me and all the other guys scratching there heads:confused

I also have a card master USB programmer can I use this to program my tit card

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
dont get it said:
the original questionI "have an MR can you tell me what I need and teach me how to program the tit card please" :D

I also have a card master USB programmer can I use this to program my tit card

No, you need a phoenix programmer to program the Titanium card.

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Hi All

Don't Get It...... Sent me a PM asking how to program a Tit card, and I asked him to post his question on the board so others might learn.

Ok here goes
You will need a programmer that will work in Phoenix mode...Infinity Phoenix USB is best.

You will need both leads conected to your PC.... USB + SERIAL lead in com1

You will need the latest Tit card program...It's on this site in T24's section get V 1.10.0.

And here is what I did to program my Tit.

My card came with OS 106 ...I erased it with Tit programmer V 1.8.1. And I was asked to downgrade to OS 103...All went well..loaded the files ..But got no joy in my receiver. I then used Tit programmer V 1.10.0...When I put the card into my porgrammer it said ...No ATR ..unsupported OS found and when I tried to erase the card it said " sending TRAPCODE" and was hanging for 20min...I just left it alone to do it's thing and after 20min it was back...OS 103 found ...I loaded a different Conax file ( hex and eep.) clicked BURN after 30sec it was done and 2min later I was watching KIOSK 9 on 1W..........BTW if your card comes with OS 106 it should be fine with most receivers..But if you have a FORCE like me you may need OS 103 on the tit card.

If you need more help ...just ask.

dont get it

Reaction score
Raxor thanks for the advice and the link im sure I will have more questions about the technique used when my new equipment arrives.
Will it be the same system when the seca 2 codes are released for you know what italia?
Or will I require additional equipment or a diferant technique for that?

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
dont get it said:
Raxor thanks for the advice and the link im sure I will have more questions about the technique used when my new equipment arrives.
Will it be the same system when the seca 2 codes are released for you know what italia?
Or will I require additional equipment or a diferant technique for that?

What stuff did you order ?

dont get it

Reaction score
I have ordered a phoenix programmer and tit card.
got them both for £30.00.