For an expert on HISPASAT - 30W

Neki

Reaction score
Hi to all,

Searching on the HISPASAT (11.535V 24500 5/6) I found a few channels in Spanish, like HOLLYWOOD, SOL ESP, BIOGRAPHY, where I have clear audio in Spanish but the screen remains in black and I got the message NO VIDEO. I am using STARCOM SRX 120 D PLUS. Please let me know if it is possible to open these channels.

Thanks & regards,
NEKI

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
Neki said:
Hi to all,

Searching on the HISPASAT (11.535V 24500 5/6) I found a few channels in Spanish, like HOLLYWOOD, SOL ESP, BIOGRAPHY, where I have clear audio in Spanish but the screen remains in black and I got the message NO VIDEO. I am using STARCOM SRX 120 D PLUS. Please let me know if it is possible to open these channels.

Thanks & regards,
NEKI

Yes these are open at the moment. Im Using dreambox with newcamd. You will need to upgrade your receiver/cam/card?

Neki

Reaction score
john_graydon said:
Yes these are open at the moment. Im Using dreambox with newcamd. You will need to upgrade your receiver/cam/card?

Thanks your reply.

Can you please send me the id and keys (NAGRAVISION??) to my e-mail vrucvjetar35@hotmail.com that I need to insert in order to open those channels and please let me know if more channels in Spanish on HISPASAT can be opened (what frequencies?).

Many thanks in advance & best regards,
NEKI

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
john_graydon said:

Hi, can you please confirm that you can get both picture and sound on Sol Esp ? I get only sound with Gemini1.04 and Camd3. Which image and keys are you using with Newcamd ? Regards, pcd.

Neki

Reaction score
john_graydon said:

Dear John,

Can you confirm you have picture & sound on the SOL ESP, HOLLYWOOD, etc broadcasted from HISPASAT 30W as I have updated my receiver & keys and still have only sound.

Thanks & regards,
NEKI

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
Neki said:
Dear John,

Can you confirm you have picture & sound on the SOL ESP, HOLLYWOOD, etc broadcasted from HISPASAT 30W as I have updated my receiver & keys and still have only sound.

Thanks & regards,
NEKI

Sorry lost track of this thread, will check and let you know tomorrow what the state of play is then.

nhfs49

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starsat,Strong, Onyx, Omax, Astrasat, Condor, Starcom, Astrovox, JTAG.
Laptop,Desktop.
My Location
Lebanon
Dear, there is 2 fruequencies that give these channels. One of them is diffused for audio only, the second by audio and video.that means that you all have no problems.
thank you.

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
nhfs49 said:
Dear, there is 2 fruequencies that give these channels. One of them is diffused for audio only, the second by audio and video.that means that you all have no problems.
thank you.

What frequency for the video ? What method to watch it ?

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
Neki said:
Hi to all,

Thanks & regards,
NEKI

Hollywood opened., Biography opened. Cant find sol musica. was messing around with freq the last few days. Will look up freq and do a scan. Let you know anyway. As I remember it was open.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
PCD said:
What frequency for the video ? What method to watch it ?

This Sol Musica Esp is proving difficult to get in. Have the 11535 v 24500 one but not coming in. Lyngsat not listed any other freq. I had this a while back used to look at it frequently. Dont know whats happened to it now.

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
Multicanal on 30W open now with titanium file wholetthedogout (WLTDO), latest available from Mach1.