Force D-Master 1122S

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
I do see a lot of guests on...what is this Inkdom spider thing.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Inktomi is a search engine, is part of Yahoo now, they have recently acquired it. :)

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Force D-Master 1122S Receivers.

Hi Lads,
Can anyone help, last Sunday I was trying to programme Turksat at 42 east into my receiver which I did, but I lost Sirius and Hotbird.
Was able to reprogramme them back in, but why should this happen, and how to prevent it happening again.
By the way HAPPY CHRISTMAS to everybody.

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Rob said:
Force D-Master 1122S Receivers.

Hi Lads,
Can anyone help, last Sunday I was trying to programme Turksat at 42 east into my receiver which I did, but I lost Sirius and Hotbird.
Was able to reprogramme them back in, but why should this happen, and how to prevent it happening again.
By the way HAPPY CHRISTMAS to everybody.

Hi Rob....

These Receivers where created by the devil himself and where named

Force D- Master 666s later changed to 1122s.....Just when you think you have it mastered it jumps up and BITES YOU.

I Have no idea why your box is playing up on you.....Hope you can get it sorted.......Razor.

BTW....Happy Xmass to you and yours.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Hi Rob

I concur I have had the same problem on an install last year, customer supplied box, I did the rest outside with a steerable 1.2m.

Cant remember how I got round it, but I do remember wasting about three hours while I was waiting for a download and scratching my head - lots of splinters later....

psats

Reaction score
mine used to do that on me it was i had not set the east and west limits

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
Thanks for the idea's gents.
I have already set the east and west limits, and as for the devil, maybe maybe not.
Do Force have a web site for receiver queeries ?
Also managed to lose Astra 19 East, these happened when I was moving the dish to get a stronger signal on Turksat.
Still these things are sent to try us, back to the vodka.

Cheers Rob, have a nice Christmas.

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Ahh vodka - always the best solution

Razor

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Location
Ireland
Room temperature Guinness straight from the tin, don’t worry about the widget, who can see the nice creamy head when it’s in your tum……mmmmmmmm.

Start with 6 of them, then hit the Brandy…..You’ll know when your just right….the girls on FreeX TV will to look good.