Foxsat HDR non-freesat favourites?

olivier74

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax Foxsat HDR, Elap analogue receiver, motorised Dish, Sony DVD/HDD recorder RDR HX870, Sony Bravia KDL40W5500. Want to start using powerline adapters and view internet feed on my TV...
My Location
Nottingham
Hi,
I have just bought a Humax Foxsat HDR and have manually set up all the satellites and channels using my motorised dish (therefore loosing the twin tuner capability as this was not advertised, Foxsat HDR being primarily a freesat ST:cool:.
I would like to organise all the channels I found (numbered from 5000 to about 7000+) so that I can change channel without having to look for it and under what satellite (yellow key) which can be time consuming compared to just + or -
I don't quite understand the "my TV" or "recently viewed" as list keeps resetting...Can you ceated sub groups in the favourite? or rename the channel numbers? or keep the numbers as they are and add a number prefix so that I can reorder them to appear first?
Also ITV HD appears in my non-freesat mode not under freesat. I initially wanted a digital STB to operate my motorised dish and watch french/italian channels, wonder if a technomate would have not been more user friendly...

Lazarus

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
80cm Motorised.
Several small Dishes.
Much else.
My Location
North York Moors
As regards ITV HD, that will change next week - until now it has been a part-time Red Button service accessed when prompted from 103.

It is imminently going to be a full time Channel with an EPG slot on Freesat (109 rings a bell), so that should be one issue resolved for you.