"FRACARRO 9506" Do you know this SMATV system? Did you have troubles with it?

Tugalegal

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
ED1100
Tacho Tecnisat 33Cm
My Location
Portugal
Do you know the SMATV system "FRACARRO 9506"? Have any of you installed it in a hotel for exemple?
I'm having problems with the installation. It does not accept easily the sat signal in some of the modules. It has 6 tv channels but to make them all work I have to plug in twice (with the same polarization) the cable from the sat.

Which is the SMATV system that is easy to make work and not too expencive?

Any experience from you? Thanks

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Haven't seen that unit, have you got a specification for it? I can't see it on the Fracarro site.

What are the details of the system?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I've had a look at the spec now, Keith at Fracarro was good enough to send me one, I'm not 100% sure what you are saying, but perhaps it may be the following.

If you are using a quad LNB, then you are going to have problems with conficts if you are splitting two of the feeds. You will need to use an octo LNB or a 6 or 8 way multiswitch with a Quattro LNB to feed it.