Free football

pixey

Reaction score
My Location
South UK
During the football season you can go into certain pubs in London and catch live English Premier League football on a Saturday afternoon. Does anyone know what satellite this is broadcast on, and channel names/frequencies and what receiver/card setup I will need to pick this up come August.
Thanks in advance.

Pixey.

2old4this

Honorary Admin
Reaction score
My Location
Cloud Cuckoo Land
some recent posts (I think under the channels/transponders forum) discused receiving UK football. Have alook there (search function)
2old

chelseafc

Reaction score
Last season Telepiu (T+ from Italy) broadcasted live saturday premiership games (with English commentary !!) on Hotbird using Seca encryption. Sat-2000.com updates on a regular basis what is being shown.

N

NOVICE

The Dutch Canal plus package on Astra 19E, also sometimes the French Canal plus package, and from this year the Polish Canal plus package on Hotbird, all show live Saturday afternoon Premiership football - albeit, unlike Telepius, with foreign commentary.
Between them, they also show many live games on Sundays and Mondays. All are Mediaguard encrypted. Try them all and you will often find two different games on the same afternoon, and take your pick. So long as it's not Arsenal!