Freesat Channel Tuning on an Inverto Scena 5

Ric

Member
My Satellite Setup
Meo
Macs
My Location
Algarve, Portugal
Hi

I have a couple of Inverto Scena 5's that pick up Freeview on Astra 2.
I'm in Portugal.

I've recently lost ITV HD and BBC3, I assume as the channels have been reshuffled! I wanted to re-tune anyway to pick up the new BBC1 HD, so I set about a manual search but it doesn't appear and the other channels are all over the place.
Can anyone tell me how to find and input the relevant details for BBC1 HD? Even better a full listing of all channels would be nice.

Thanks

Ric
 
You are trying to get Freesat not Freeview - FV is the UK's DTT service delivered through the aerial A small point but we could be talking at cross purposes

(And to be pedantic you are not even trying to get Freesat as you dont have a Freesat receiver - you are looking for the free to air channels)

Have a look here:

-http://www.flysat.com/28east.php
 
Hi Analoguesat

Yes, of course, I meant freesat.

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

Cheers
Ric
 
Back
Top