Freesat Competitor

TJExcalibur

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Master Focus 90cm .Gigablue UHD Quad 4K on TM 2600 motor. *Tm 5402 HD M3, *Atemio Nemesis. *Not Used.
My Location
Southern England
Captain Jack said:
Unless you *just* want to receive Sky Sports 1 and 2 without any of the other channels that you *must* have with Sky, it seems a bit pointless to be honest.

Isn't Conax fairly secure these days?

I would consider Sky Sports 1 and 2 as Virgin does little. Had a Sky girl around a few weeks back saying she would beat Virgin on costs for their setup. When I gave her the info which included 2 phone lines she said she couldn't help. As it is I detest paying Virgin as its only the women who watch the rubbish but the broadband is good.

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
I dont even have the option of VM. The nearest cable service is 30 miles from here (and the bb is so slow BTVision isnt an option either).

I refuse to pay another bent eurocent to Sky above the basic sixmix option (it keeps swmbo quiet and gives me peace to listen to my 80's music :D)

Big-Apple

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2x Dm800
1xDm7000
My Location
CEE
and creators said that this newest conax is better system than current NDS. Maybe there will be no mosc but there will be for sure famous oscam and proper "using" i hate NDS updates waisting power/electricity to update card unknown time when conax is once each 1st week of month.

Captain Jack

Burnt out human
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
See signature
My Location
North Somerset
You don't need to keep the NDS card updated every day.... unlike my DRECrypt Platforma card.... :-ohcrap