freesat Research - people needed!

Linzi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I have a satellite dish with nothing connected to it. Currently without broadband at home
My Location
London
Hi,
My name's Linzi Pearce and I work for a company called work research - we are currently the official research company for freesat television services.

We are looking to talk to anyone who currently owns and uses freesat on any of their TVs in their household. Do you or anyone you know fit this bill?

This is totally authentic and not dodgy in the slightest - we just really need to track down freesat users and you guys are tricky to get hold of!

All participation is incentivised - and simply involves completing a week-long online diary recording what you've viewed via your freesat box / integrated TV.

If you're interested in getting involved, please contact me at freesat@workresearch.co.uk

Thanks

Linzi

[fieldset=Admin]Linzi we will allow this post which is actually against the rules normally email addresses are not allowed as we cannot stop web bots harvesting them. Also it would be polite to ask permission for such a post in future[/fieldset]

Park Royal

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Smart lnb, 1m Gibby dish, Stab motor, TM5200D receiver, 57east to 61west. DTT from Sudbury. Virgin Media broadband.
My Location
So called capital of Suffolk, UK.
I've been conned out of my time too often in the past by market research firms.
My attitude now is, if you want my opinion/views/time/experiences, where is my money?

a cynical Parky

Linzi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
I have a satellite dish with nothing connected to it. Currently without broadband at home
My Location
London
Hi,
Sorry to admin for not asking permission - I'm a forum novice! Thanks for letting me keep the link.

Park Royal, we send out £5 Amazon vouchers once the diary has been completed (and participants are also entered into a prize draw). We're not a market research company in the typical sense as we're much smaller and, hopefully, a bit more personal with our respondents!

Can I twist your arm?!!

Linzi

baldylocks

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Humax Freesat HD
My Location
south cumbria
Hi

I'm tempted by this, so if you are a genuine company (and not pharming for info, personal details etc.,) please post your company name, address & phone no. so we can verify??:cool:

I'm sure you can understand why we need to be careful this day and age...:-rofl2

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
baldylocks said:
Hi

I'm tempted by this, so if you are a genuine company (and not pharming for info, personal details etc.,) please post your company name, address & phone no. so we can verify??:cool:

I'm sure you can understand why we need to be careful this day and age...:-rofl2

I think the O/P has made the assumption that most people who are concerned will go and look at their website;)

Robbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Website
www.mbcsatellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
TM6800HD, TM1000, TM600 Linux,TM2200 motor, Channel Master 1.2m motorised, TD110 dish Meter=Satlook Micro+G2 NIT
My Location
Gravesend,Kent,UK
Yep, Linzi on this page

_http://www.thisiswork.co.uk/html/work_mates.html