frequencies

caretaker

Reaction score
does anyone know of all the frequencies for sirius including free to air i have tried most of the sites on net but only seem to get non free to air channels ie tv sport has three different frequencies but only one is free to air or so i am led to believe:)

Tiggy

ASBO Club Member - Persona non grata
Reaction score
caretaker said:
does anyone know of all the frequencies for sirius including free to air i have tried most of the sites on net but only seem to get non free to air channels ie tv sport has three different frequencies but only one is free to air or so i am led to believe:)

See http://www.lyngsat.com/sirius.shtml
Regards
Tiggy

caretaker

Reaction score
Thanks tiggy; i have tried this lyngsat site although it give the frequencies for all the channels, when i bring up sirius sat to download channel freqs it always shows three different ones for tv sport so i will try the one that show on this site thanks again :)

Rob

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate TMS-1500 CI+ "patched" receiver, 90cm p/f 36v motorised dish, Inverto C120 0.3db LNB, Moteck V-Box 2, Packard Bell 6052 XP Home computer, Toshiba A60 laptop, and lots of Russian Vodka !
My Location
Essex
I think you need to look again as all channels are shown. You need to follow the colour code i.e, white is analog clear, light brown digital encrypted, pale yellow digital clear etc, etc.
Look at the bottom of the page for the colour code.
TV Sport is 12697V, vpid 1907, apid 1911, and it is free to air.
Hope this helps.

caretaker

Reaction score
thanks Rob
I THINK I MAY HAVE FOUND THE RIGHT FREQUENCY FOR THE FREE TO AIR SPORT O-Ha O-Ha