Full MSNBC NOW ON 15'W

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rd100
  • Start date Start date
R

Rd100

Guest
I noticed to day when on 15w one of the dad feeds 11.562 H 3197 is now renamed msnbc also the provider id is now changed to tandburg ,:-worship
 
See how fast it gets changed or encrypted in a few weeks once it gets well known on the forums....
 
I'm not getting a signal on 11563H 3197, but getting MSNBC on 11531H 3197.:)

Are you sure you have the right transponder Rd?
 
Yes 11.562 H 3197 is the transponder it found when i did a blind scan

You are on the same transponder as i found just the freq is just out by 1


:)

Robbo71 said:
I'm not getting a signal on 11563H 3197, but getting MSNBC on 11531H 3197.:)

Are you sure you have the right transponder Rd?
 
Robbo71 said:
I'm not getting a signal on 11563H 3197, but getting MSNBC on 11531H 3197.:)

Are you sure you have the right transponder Rd?


same here for me:confused:

tho getting a lot of pixelisation? sig 83% qual 89% ???
 
p said:
tho getting a lot of pixelisation? sig 83% qual 89% ???

My picture is fine.

It just proves a 110cm Triax is better than a 90cm Gregorian.:-rofl2


Although my wife doesn't seem to think so, now she has spotted it.:)

I could have easily got away with a 90cm Fibo.
 
still on 15west as i found it in a blind scan today and also found

dad-4-fiber tx
dad-2 fiber tx
dad-5 ft-55
 
dad-4-fiber tx?
 
yep sent you reply pm with frequency

dad-2 fiber tx 11523h 1501
dad-5 ft-55 11527h 3198
 
I didn't realise you knew about 11527 in the PM I replied with.

Any-way thanks very much I appreciate it.
 
p said:
tho getting a lot of pixelisation? sig 83% qual 89% ???

Robbo71 said:
My picture is fine.

It just proves a 110cm Triax is better than a 90cm Gregorian.:-rofl2


Although my wife doesn't seem to think so, now she has spotted it.:)

I could have easily got away with a 90cm Fibo.


sussed it reciever was set on tv standard PAL1 now on auto, i take it its in ntsc, no more pixels
 
Back
Top