Archived-1
Persona non grata
- My Location
- uk
I would look after those Martin. Down south they are worth quite a bit of money and hard to come by when you are restoring a period property.garden gates
I forgot about them
.
I managed to get a few free planters this morning, I have the stone one planted up, i am unsure what to do with the cast iron drain pipes tops atm, i will probably put them on the tree trunks at the top of the garden.
View attachment 74076 View attachment 74077
........... believe it or not it took me a lot of work and fires to get it to this stage..........![]()

Looks great martin.....am sure all will come together.....think....perform....result....normally works.LOL wod, my garden is not that big, and the 1.8 will be at high level above the summer house, and the greenhouse will be in front of the brick built shed, something like this.
View attachment 74439
I thought you was heading into something like out of James Bond film a dish coming out of a greenhouse or something.