Archived-1
Persona non grata
- My Location
- uk
When do you get awarded the pipe and slippers????
I am a 47 year old Granddad of 3 T Raining here.Maybe heading your way.![]()
, I still got most things done

I need to do some work on the gnome lol.
I need to do some work on the gnome
I am unsure if hedgehogs would be able to get in my garden
, but I will have him on cctv
I've just had one, he was a big bugger, I was too slow with the camera
, but I will have him on cctv
, I need to read up how to encourage him back and not cats.
Edit, sorted, I will make one in the next few days.
http://thehedgehog.co.uk/feeding-he...s-dogs-and-foxes-stealing-the-hedgehogs-food/
View attachment 75377
View attachment 75391
I have one of these down the bottom of the garden. Some of them you can fit a camera to. well worth getting some hedgehog food.

Dare I say that your 1.8m dish will make your lovely new garden look ugly? Is that why you're procrastinating?