Garden border ideas please

I've just won this on eBay £7.50p :D, its only a 3 minuet drive away to pick it up, it will make a nice feature somewhere, I will pick it up tomorrow and post up what I do with it :).

$_14.webp $_57.webp
 
Difficult to tell because of the photo's perspective Martin but are you sure you haven't bought a used first stage from one of these?

Soyuz-family-of-rockets.gif
 
:confusedgarden gates :rolleyes:I forgot about them :-doh:-lol.

I managed to get a few free planters this morning, I have the stone one planted up, i am unsure what to do with the cast iron drain pipes tops atm, i will probably put them on the tree trunks at the top of the garden.
View attachment 74076 View attachment 74077
I would look after those Martin. Down south they are worth quite a bit of money and hard to come by when you are restoring a period property.
 
I would look after those Martin. Down south they are worth quite a bit of money and hard to come by when you are restoring a period property.

Thanks bim, they both have flowers in them now and will look nice once more bloom appears, the little planter I bought early hours this morning :).

DSCN7569.webp
 
I found this picture of my back garden today, believe it or not it took me a lot of work and fires to get it to this stage, there was also no fence to the right hand side at the time I bought it :eek:.
DSCN2909.webp


dscn7511-custom-jpg.73823
 
........... believe it or not it took me a lot of work and fires to get it to this stage.......... :eek:

Your stage progress pics have shown us the graft put in.....good stuff and I bet you are well pleased.

We are not all gardeners but we ALL now think it is fitting to see a nice 1.8m install in that lovely environment**!! respect-057.GIF

Enjoy your weekend M. :D
 
Yes I am very pleased with how its looking LP, I am no gardener but I am enjoying being in the garden and doing things now, I must admit i hated getting it to this stage dam hard work i had removed 12 fair size trees and stumps and fitted the fence before the above first picture,

Like i have said and you can see, i am in no rush to fit the 1.8, i do quite well with the 1.2 and still enjoying playing with it as i had happy times with my 1mtr :),

Thanks LP i might have an hour finishing the levelling system today, then only the mount to finish and she can go on the test bed :), enjoy your weekend my friend :).
 
Hi, ive just bought this greenhouse off eBay, it was advertised as approx. 4x6, from what I can make out its a 8x6 ?.

Capture.webp
 
Well ive managed to pick the greenhouse up, it was already dismantled so I guess I will be scratching my head a little putting it back together, 2/3 pains of glass are broke I will pick some up after I have it in place,

Very pleased that it has a table with it , a good clean down and a coat of green paint and it will be like new :)

DSCN7617.webp DSCN7618.webp
 
I thought you was heading into something like out of James Bond film a dish coming out of a greenhouse or something.

Your garden most be massive to fit all this in log cabins, greenhouse and dishes
 
LOL wod, my garden is not that big, and the 1.8 will be at high level above the summer house, and the greenhouse will be in front of the brick built shed, something like this.

DSCN6012.webp
 
LOL wod, my garden is not that big, and the 1.8 will be at high level above the summer house, and the greenhouse will be in front of the brick built shed, something like this.

View attachment 74439
Looks great martin.....am sure all will come together.....think....perform....result....normally works. :-applause
 
I thought you was heading into something like out of James Bond film a dish coming out of a greenhouse or something.

Wait till he installs the swimming pool which slides back to reveal Thunderbird 1....
 
Hi, I managed to get the greenhouse erected this afternoon, its all ready for painting now, its in great condition a £50 bargain :).

DSCN7679.webp
 
Hi, getting there with this project, another coat of green paint on the outside, fill the gaps at the bottom of the base, make a stand to walk on, level the ground inside and put some pebbles in, then glass up :).
DSCN7685.webp DSCN7686.webp
 
Is that frame not anchored in the ground? Won't the greenhouse take a flight at the next storm?
 
Back
Top