Garden border ideas please

Lawn edging - just buy a couple of hundred 43cm zone 1 dish faces and set them vertically along the lawn edge :D

Lol A/S, Trust posted this up on page one of this thread, I guess the zone 1s could be fitted on the other side :-lol

borderblik-jpg.68637
 
:-lmao

Best thing you can do with old Sky kit :D

Although IM not sure the stuff that leaches out over a few years will do the soil much good!
 
Hi, things are coming on now, it will need a few years for certain plants to get established, but very pleased, its now a pleasure to be in the garden :), I managed to get the lawn cut and some weeding done before the rain started today and the grass is now back in good shape after burning it with weed/feed:-doh.
DSCN8922.webp DSCN8924.webp DSCN8925.webp DSCN8926.webp DSCN8927.webp DSCN8928.webp DSCN8929.webp DSCN8931.webp
 
An amazing transformation in such a short space of time
 
@martin-f I'm jalous when I see your lawn, how green it is and how nice is it, mine has been burned by this hot summer. congratulations
 
Thanks lads, I burnt mine using weed n feed I now manually weed and just feed it once every 2 weeks through the summer months, well this is my first year and that's what ive done, I have other plans including two patio areas and most importantly a small workshop :), ive already made a clearing for it:),
 
What happened to the big dish up against the fence? ( from another thread ) Can´t see it in the " master plan "
 
Well one year on, the conifers have certainly grown, another two years and they should be at the height i want them.

DSCN0756.webp DSCN6039.webp
 
Back
Top