GbSat Patches

c.barber

Some Strange Dude :D
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starsat SR-X200CI and 80cm dish (0.3db LNB) on Hispasat 30w
My Location
Suffolk Coast
if possible could you explain what happens when you try to use JsEdit with your receiver. Do you get ER:02 on the screen and "Error During Upload" on the Computer screen?

C.Barber :)

sIiiS

Reaction score
Website
www.PersianHacker.net
My Satellite Setup
STARSAT150D+
My Location
Isfahan
no .. when I download my setting and channel from my receiver .... at the end of download ... JsEdit see me ..
12.JPG

c.barber

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Suffolk Coast
if you try EmEdit, i am 99.999% sure it will work.

If you need a link to download, let me know and I will upload to my webspace and give you a link

rogeriko

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
After 3 days of trying I found the solution. Use jsedit and press reset receiver button, turn on receiver it says L251 or similar and after 1 second on the tv screen it says done. The trick is to do this a second time but to turn on the receiver and as soon as you see L251 turn off the receiver before it finishes the reset, maybe only half a second. This leaves the model ID blank so that you can load anything. Really I just did it. Found this solution on the italian Emtech site. I now have an Emtech with starsat firmware.

sIiiS

Reaction score
Website
www.PersianHacker.net
My Satellite Setup
STARSAT150D+
My Location
Isfahan
in EmEdit or JsEdit or ...
just will work for --> ModelID : E224 , E225 , A236 & H.W : 2.00 .... (starsat200)
but not work for --> ModelID : E124 , E125 , A136 & H.W : 2.10 .... (starsat150)
why ?
I want to get backup my channel and then change the model ID and SW ..then upload to my receiver... but in starsat150D+ not Work!!!

c.barber

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Suffolk Coast
rogeriko said:
After 3 days of trying I found the solution. Use jsedit and press reset receiver button, turn on receiver it says L251 or similar and after 1 second on the tv screen it says done. The trick is to do this a second time but to turn on the receiver and as soon as you see L251 turn off the receiver before it finishes the reset, maybe only half a second. This leaves the model ID blank so that you can load anything. Really I just did it. Found this solution on the italian Emtech site. I now have an Emtech with starsat firmware.

Thats kind of what I was told to do to get mine working, but I downloaded a "Clean Software" thingy of something and I was told to run that and switch off the receiver after about 1 second, when the racing ---'s on the front display started moving round in a circle

Glad you fixed it

C.Barber :)

c.barber

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Suffolk Coast
sIiiS said:
in EmEdit or JsEdit or ...
just will work for --> ModelID : E224 , E225 , A236 & H.W : 2.00 .... (starsat200)
but not work for --> ModelID : E124 , E125 , A136 & H.W : 2.10 .... (starsat150)
why ?
I want to get backup my channel and then change the model ID and SW ..then upload to my receiver... but in starsat150D+ not Work!!!

Try EMUpgrade also, if that doesnt work, then open JsEdit and press Reset Receiver, like - did, then unplug receiver and plug in again, then as soon as you see dashes (---) "racing around" on the front display of the receiver, unplug the receiver. Repeat this 3 times, then try loading the firmware again.

It should then work

Obi-Wan

Reaction score
Hi all
first of all DO NOT USE EMEDIT !!!!! It's a very old version of JeEdit and it's no more supported.
The "error 02" mean "Model ID Not Matched" : this happens for one of the following reasons

1) data in HW,SW,Model are WRONG
2) you have not checked "Always use personalized data"
This settings tell the software to use always the data stored in HW;SW,Model id : if not checked every settings file,formware,and also key could not match with the current firmware version loaded in your receiver.

The problem of @sIiiS is due to a different problem : it happens when "starsat mode" is not checked. Infact Starsat firmware have different data structure (8 kbyte less than the other to save space for k_ys).
Of course, unfortunatly, I can only test few version of starsat firmware, so I'm not sure that EVERY firmware version has these differences.

Please report me your tests

Thanks alot

cu

c.barber

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Suffolk Coast
Hi Everyone,

Is there any other patches/firmware i can upload to my

EmTech: eM-200 B
Starsat: SR-X200CI
Jepssen: JS-4000
Astra: 9500
Starcom: 200
HOMECAST: 200
GbSat: 2CI 0

?? they are all the same receiver

nhfs49

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Starsat,Strong, Onyx, Omax, Astrasat, Condor, Starcom, Astrovox, JTAG.
Laptop,Desktop.
My Location
Lebanon
Dear, That's the latest patch on Feb, 26:

_http://www.satnews.it/ricevitori/emtech/Firmware/200/Feb_26_v1266-SR-X200CI.zip

c.barber

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Suffolk Coast
i already have that one, what i meant was is there any patches/software for the other receivers that are the same as my receiver but different make

sIiiS

Reaction score
Website
www.PersianHacker.net
My Satellite Setup
STARSAT150D+
My Location
Isfahan
c.barber said:
Hi Everyone,

Is there any other patches/firmware i can upload to my

EmTech: eM-200 B
Starsat: SR-X200CI
Jepssen: JS-4000
Astra: 9500
Starcom: 200
HOMECAST: 200
GbSat: 2CI 0

?? they are all the same receiver

yes .... they are same receiver ....!!!! ;)

c.barber

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Suffolk Coast
sorry i got in a muddle! :)

charon

Reaction score
sIiiS said:
yes .... they are same receiver ....!!!! ;)
Would you be kind enough to tell me which are the same receivers as the one I have, which is STARSAT SR-X 650 CI Plus: DVB-S, 2000 Ch., 2x Common Interface

c.barber

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Suffolk Coast
cool thanks mate :)