Getting Eurobird2 25.5E from the UK

thecaretaker

Regular Member
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Ultimo, Duo2
85cm Fracarro Penta dish
Inverto BLACK Ultra QUAD
My Location
South East Coast, England
I've never been able to pick up 25.5E from the UK, but every so often, I give it a scan just in case.

Today, I'm picking up 3 channels on 11001 V - 3571 3/4 (MPEG-4)
Fashion TV Arabia (Eng)
Jaras TV (Ara)
Al Mansour TV (Ara)

All with 43% Signal 98% Quality on my 85cm Fracarro Penta

Checking on Flysat, this frequency is from Eurobird2's Super beam, but according to the coverage map, this should be even tighter/narrower than the fixed beam.

Anybody have much experience of picking up 25.5 from the UK?

I can't get anything else from that direction which is a pity.
 
Yes that's a powerful signal on that TP here. Never checked that one before. Very odd.
 
Not getting that one here, but it's a bit rainy, will check again later. Used to be able to get 11075V from Eurobird 2 about a year ago, can't get it now though.
 
Back
Top