voie lactée
Member
- My Satellite Setup
- —
- My Location
- Montréal — French Canada
Hello, everybody,
My name is Marc, I am living in Montréal, where Atlantic Bird 3 is visible at eight degrees above the horizon. Despite that encouraging news, I was told that it is absolutely vain to hope to get its European beam.
May I ask the community to confirm that focusing techniques (of European beams, for instance) allow providers to reach an absolutely null radiation over “neighbour regions” (like the East Coast) still visible from the satellite?
Thank you!
Marc
My name is Marc, I am living in Montréal, where Atlantic Bird 3 is visible at eight degrees above the horizon. Despite that encouraging news, I was told that it is absolutely vain to hope to get its European beam.
May I ask the community to confirm that focusing techniques (of European beams, for instance) allow providers to reach an absolutely null radiation over “neighbour regions” (like the East Coast) still visible from the satellite?
Thank you!
Marc