Getting started

AciDTriP

Reaction score
Hello

I just wanted to know if someone could help me? Im new to this so i need help with what i need to program some dtv cards. Some of my family members have cards they want programed and the people that used to to them said they couldnt do the cards anymore. So can someone tell me what programmer to get and everything needed to program it please.

Thx

AciDTriP

Reaction score
Well i have the cards now so if i need any info from them please tell me.
Thx

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
I presume that you are referring to Top Up TV, if you are, then there is nothing you can do with it at the moment.

AciDTriP

Reaction score
I dont really no what you ment so ill try to explain better. i have 3 direct tv cards from the recievers one has a football player on it and the other two just say Direct tv access card. I just wanna know what the besr programer for these cards and how to program the cards with the programer. Hope this is beter info.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Ahh, sorry, my mistake, thought you were talking about UK terrestrial digital TV cards, afraid we don't cover Direct here, it is mainly a European forum. :)