miker15
Member
- My Satellite Setup
- 1.2 m dish installed with Sky box. Replacing Sky with Silvercrest Digital Satellite Reciever.
Toshiba Netbook NB200 running W7
- My Location
- Vera Playa, Almeria, Spain
Tried searching the forum but could not find anything like this.
Having had trouble receiving ITV channels on Sky box here in Vera Spain, I've got a cheap reciever from Lidl(UK) out here. It gets most BBC and ITV channels amongst all the others, but despite saying it gets a strong signal for ITV1 Central(W), BBC News and Parliament - C/N 11.9 there is no picture or sound. CNN and the like also at 11.9 is fine. Is ther a simple solution to get this box to work, or do I need a better one?
MikeR
Having had trouble receiving ITV channels on Sky box here in Vera Spain, I've got a cheap reciever from Lidl(UK) out here. It gets most BBC and ITV channels amongst all the others, but despite saying it gets a strong signal for ITV1 Central(W), BBC News and Parliament - C/N 11.9 there is no picture or sound. CNN and the like also at 11.9 is fine. Is ther a simple solution to get this box to work, or do I need a better one?
MikeR