GTMedia GTCombo 4:2:2 receiver

Didn't know there was an M4 is it any better than the M3 ?
The thread

 
Found some strange things relating to rx DiSEqC - - when you get time will you create / ADD a new satellite position in 'Antenna Setup' and call it 'Ka Scan' , use LO 17250, select your usual DiSEqC port for the Ka lnb, point dish to to 19East and scan - tell me what you get.
Sorry John missed this. That is exactly what I was doing...Would not download anything with 17250 LOF, but 9750 no problem..
 
Sorry John missed this. That is exactly what I was doing...Would not download anything with 17250 LOF, but 9750 no problem..

Iv'e still got the suspicion with the pulsating DiSEqC as per the video i sent you - can you hook up to the Hughes lnb to Combo direct , bypassing your DiSEqC switch ?.
I'll post the vid on here asap :Y.
 
Iv'e still got the suspicion with the pulsating DiSEqC as per the video i sent you - can you hook up to the Hughes lnb to Combo direct , bypassing your DiSEqC switch ?.
I'll post the vid on here asap :Y.
Yes, can do that John. Will keep you posted.
 
Didnt know springwatch was on 16 East now. I do like the video bit rate showing CE8B9DCB-B351-4C80-82BD-BA57C65D268F.webp
 
Not for long I fear! All their contributions are over LiveU and IP, they are just sending Camera 1 over satellite as a backup
I'm sure I saw 3 or 4 feeds the other night, 2 medium bitrates on 23.5e and 1 or 2 high bitrates on 3w. All were 4:2:2 though.
 
Not for long I fear! All their contributions are over LiveU and IP, they are just sending Camera 1 over satellite as a backup

Ah shame. Guess the SW feed wasn't 4.2.2 btw ?
 
Hmm Heritage 4K on Thor not very smooth playback unlike my old mecool K3 pro…
 
Well there seems to be a rather annoying glitch when trying 14w. I set up blindscan to include T2-Mi but it's continuously stuck in this loop of scanning and sorting data and won't stop. Anyone else?20220610_224141.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yes, I've seen the same issue, though I have a suspicion it is the receiver attempting to process all T2-MI channels found previously into a list of their own in the left column.
 
Well there seems to be a rather annoying glitch when trying 14w. I set up blindscan to include T2-Mi but it's continuously stuck in this loop of scanning and sorting data and won't stop. Anyone else?View attachment 143292



Careful, I think it was a blind scan of some frequencies that included T2-M1 that led to my GT Combo becoming bricked.

If I remember correctly I had a similar issue and unplugged the power to try to sort it out and then found the Combo was bust.
It might be totally unrelated to the T2-M1 and just a faulty Combo unit but it is something to be aware of.

There is a fix reported on the GTMedia forum for a bricked Combo that involves shorting a pair of pins but I have not got round to trying it yet.
 
Yes, I've seen the same issue, though I have a suspicion it is the receiver attempting to process all T2-MI channels found previously into a list of their own in the left column.
Further to the above post, the list disappears once a channel is selected. It would be a useful tool if the bespoke group remains.
(Oddly the first channel found arrives with a negative number on the screen)20220611_102516[1].jpg

Btw I mentioned something similar last week


20220611_101434[1].jpg
 
Careful, I think it was a blind scan of some frequencies that included T2-M1 that led to my GT Combo becoming bricked.

If I remember correctly I had a similar issue and unplugged the power to try to sort it out and then found the Combo was bust.
It might be totally unrelated to the T2-M1 and just a faulty Combo unit but it is something to be aware of.

There is a fix reported on the GTMedia forum for a bricked Combo that involves shorting a pair of pins but I have not got round to trying it yet.
OMG I managed to get them I think by not selecting FTA mode but they break up a bit even though I have a good signal. Now to try the Italian T2-Mi on 5w
 
Can someone check the Springwatch feed ? Badly breaking up, jittery fluctuating signal though shows 69% when I get it, yesterday also. Probably just me :(

12726 H SR 7498
 
Back
Top