GTMedia GTCombo 4:2:2 receiver

I wasn't going to. One good £60 box here.
 
Hmm just been reading this thread. How would this one compare with my old Azbox Me which gets 4.2.2 I wonder ? Does it playback UHD ok ?
 
Hmm just been reading this thread. How would this one compare with my old Azbox Me which gets 4.2.2 I wonder ? Does it playback UHD ok ?
with the Azbox you can only see qpsk so it's not going to be able to see much of 4.2.2.
for the GTMedia combo the 8PSK is not a problem
 
with the Azbox you can only see qpsk so it's not going to be able to see much of 4.2.2.
for the GTMedia combo the 8PSK is not a problem
Is there much 4.2.2 about still and is it mostly on 7 east ? Cheapest price is £80 from ali it seems
 
there are more and more of them, among others on 10 and 7° East, but also on other satellites.
 
Is there much 4.2.2 about still and is it mostly on 7 east ? Cheapest price is £80 from ali it seems
That’s from a bricks and mortar store in Murcia Spain. Quick delivery. Don’t forget half of China is still in lockdown GTMedia GTMedia Combo 4K Android 9.0 - Satellite Receiver

I’ve seen feeds on 7e 9e 10e and even on the westerly satellites. Do remember with this box you get what you pay for. There’s plenty of feedback on this thread, good and bad.
 
I seem to remember a member on here recently had a less than stellar experience with that particular bricks and mortar store.
I seem to remember a member on here recently had a less than stellar experience with that particular bricks and mortar store.
Certainly not recommending them, just pointing out the fact. Might be an opportunity to grab a weekend break for a bit of sunshine and a Combo into the bargain.
 
Hmm 90.86 euro plus customs probably. Shipping company looks a bit dodgy Nacex ? Never heard of them !
 
Hmm 90.86 euro plus customs probably. Shipping company looks a bit dodgy Nacex ? Never heard of them !
They’re quite a widespread operator in Europe NACEX

As I mentioned I don’t recommend anyone for anything in this day and age. It was just a suggested source for buying the box in Europe. All I’m seeing otherwise is Ali Express. Of course the choice is completely yours.
 
They’re quite a widespread operator in Europe NACEX

As I mentioned I don’t recommend anyone for anything in this day and age. It was just a suggested source for buying the box in Europe. All I’m seeing otherwise is Ali Express. Of course the choice is completely yours.

Yes sure thanks. I would probably buy but the damn customs change with everything now bumps up the price. Has anyone bought from powerplant ?
 
Yes sure thanks. I would probably buy but the damn customs change with everything now bumps up the price. Has anyone bought from powerplant ?
 
Yes sure thanks. I would probably buy but the damn customs change with everything now bumps up the price. Has anyone bought from powerplant ?
I'm the one that bought a Combo from Powerplant, and I paid the "sticker price" on the website for delivery to the UK, i.e. no additional customs charges - but it took 2 weeks to arrive.

OTOH, I found that Rx so "confusing" that I haven't switched it on for over a month! :rolleyes:
 
I'm the one that bought a Combo from Powerplant, and I paid the "sticker price" on the website for delivery to the UK, i.e. no additional customs charges - but it took 2 weeks to arrive.

OTOH, I found that Rx so "confusing" that I haven't switched it on for over a month! :rolleyes:
Aha do you still want it ?
 
To save time/disappointment consider powering up the receiver for a couple of hours, then unplug and power it up again. I had two that had been unused for a few years, after working for a short time they both refused to boot a second time.

Aha do you still want it ?
Being that this is "unfinished business" - and that I don't like "unfinished business" - I think I'll hang on to it for the time being!
 
Being that this is "unfinished business" - and that I don't like "unfinished business" - I think I'll hang on to it for the time being!
It’s fairly much a “plug’n’play” receiver with the addition of an Android OS facility. Once you get it fully configured it should be a breeze for you.
 
Yes sure thanks. I would probably buy but the damn customs change with everything now bumps up the price. Has anyone bought from powerplant ?
Ordered one last weekend, it's coming by road is all I know, no idea which country it is in, tracking is useless. But it does say it will be here by Sunday 00:00h(Saturday evening I read that), but not expecting that going off sat-tv-fan's post tbh.
 
Ordered one last weekend, it's coming by road is all I know, no idea which country it is in, tracking is useless. But it does say it will be here by Sunday 00:00h(Saturday evening I read that), but not expecting that going off sat-tv-fan's post tbh.
Ah if you get it ok then I'll probably buy one, trouble is I have over a dozen sat boxes already eek !
 
It’s fairly much a “plug’n’play” receiver with the addition of an Android OS facility. Once you get it fully configured it should be a breeze for you.
The last android dvb s /dvb t box I bought was a Mecool K3 pro, doubt it decodes 4.2.2 though ?
 
Back
Top