GTMedia GTCombo 4:2:2 receiver

For the 'flutter' try 10939 H 15000 on Hispasat. Promo TSA

I cannot upload the recording as it is somewhat larger than the site limit for zip files.

Just ran two systems side by side simultaniously on the Hispasat TSA promo - Combo into 4K monitor and a TBS 6903 card into a 1080P monitor.
There are a few segments within the Promo loop that have micro stutter through both receiver systems when doing panning scenes.
Parts of the Promo appear to be fluid when looking at scene left to right scanning segments.
** I dont hear any audio problems here but i'll double check.
 
It's all b0ll0cks. No issues with the receiver
 
Just ran two systems side by side simultaniously on the Hispasat TSA promo - Combo into 4K monitor and a TBS 6903 card into a 1080P monitor.
There are a few segments within the Promo loop that have micro stutter through both receiver systems when doing panning scenes.
Parts of the Promo appear to be fluid when looking at scene left to right scanning segments.
** I dont hear any audio problems here but i'll double check.
Only shows up for me with tone audio on feeds..definitely warbles then..
 
I would suggest , if possible , if not possible then make it possible, set up two temp systems, split the signal to both receivers, try and drag two monitors to be side by side, don't have any AV amps or gizmo's in the signal paths, run the 30W Promo TSA and observe and document. If you have more than one alternative decent receiver as well as the Combo do some comparisons.
I'll be a bit scarce today since coming down with a reall baddy of a sickness and aches bug and i feel as rough as a Badgers ass. Iv'e contacted the lovely 21 yr old blonde trainee nurse fro up th road to give me a massage..it might help you never know.
 
I didn't have time to swop out receivers yesterday but the Combo was unable to receive audio on the terrestrial BBC HD channel out of Crystal Palace, even after a rescan.

All other channels were fine so I'm thinking it was the regional switch that might be the issue since it was around 6.40pm when I checked (I was getting video however).

There are two audio streams using the blue button - 6602 and 6606, the former is the default PID. Neither were running at the time of checking.

Next regional slot is 1.30pm but only 13 minutes.
 
The video lag today has been exceptionally bad on many channels, almost a second.

Additionally the microSD card I used for recording appears to have got corrupted, will check if it can be read on other devices tonight.
 

Attachments

I didn't have time to swop out receivers yesterday but the Combo was unable to receive audio on the terrestrial BBC HD channel out of Crystal Palace, even after a rescan.

All other channels were fine so I'm thinking it was the regional switch that might be the issue since it was around 6.40pm when I checked (I was getting video however).

There are two audio streams using the blue button - 6602 and 6606, the former is the default PID. Neither were running at the time of checking.

Next regional slot is 1.30pm but only 13 minutes.
Happening again tonight, no audio on either option - 102/106 on the current HD 101 programme (war of duty) despite a rescan , all other channels are fine.

So it's not a regional issue , as far as I can gather.
 
Was surprised the box opened this 7e feed, as another forum says its DVB2X HEVC UHD. I think it's just DVB-S2 tho.

FPS is appalling but still got a 'screenshot' of what it is.

3MnFsz3.png
 
Was surprised the box opened this 7e feed, as another forum says its DVB2X HEVC UHD. I think it's just DVB-S2 tho.

FPS is appalling but still got a 'screenshot' of what it is.

3MnFsz3.png

It's probably gone but can you clarify - screen grab says 16°E but your message says 7°E
 
It's probably gone but can you clarify - screen grab says 16°E but your message says 7°E

Yup 7e. Ive setup the GTcombo for simple 16e sat as the sat motor is controlled by another receiver.
 
Yup 7e. Ive setup the GTcombo for simple 16e sat as the sat motor is controlled by another receiver.

Gotcha - i checked both sats but didn't see anything
 
Only on Aliexpress?
 
GTX Combo has been listed on AliExpress and Ebay. This is the main parameter comparison between GTX Combo and GT Combo. The difference is marked in red.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
341572401_1873359053063351_7489848442213508397_n.jpg
 
I thought the same so didn't buy and won't buy. I guess no more updates to gt combo though
 
Back
Top