GTMedia GTCombo 4:2:2 receiver

This was posted on a GT Facebook forum I frequent ..I agree...

Hello to all dear friends from all over the world
I want to share something important with you.
I have been familiar with Gtmedia products for a long time and I sell these devices to customers in my country.
The important thing is that these devices face problems, especially the gtcombo device, which has many problems. Several stages of problems with this device have been reported to the company in full detail. Both I and my colleagues told the company about the machine's problems day and night. The company only promised to solve the problems, but so far no problems have been solved and every software that is released, the problems increase. I request you, my friends, to refrain from buying this device until the problems of the device are resolved... we also refrain from selling this device until the problems are resolved. It is unlikely that the problems will be solved. Because the company no longer answers us and does not trust us.
 
This was posted on a GT Facebook forum I frequent ..I agree...

Hello to all dear friends from all over the world
I want to share something important with you.
I have been familiar with Gtmedia products for a long time and I sell these devices to customers in my country.
The important thing is that these devices face problems, especially the gtcombo device, which has many problems. Several stages of problems with this device have been reported to the company in full detail. Both I and my colleagues told the company about the machine's problems day and night. The company only promised to solve the problems, but so far no problems have been solved and every software that is released, the problems increase. I request you, my friends, to refrain from buying this device until the problems of the device are resolved... we also refrain from selling this device until the problems are resolved. It is unlikely that the problems will be solved. Because the company no longer answers us and does not trust us.

Read that myself this morning on their Facebook page and have to agree with the statement - they really are committing suicide with their company. Do they not realise that punters will only cut them so much slack to iron out problems before the punters turn on them - which is now so evident from all corners of the world
 
I suspect that real problems of those receivers is android.
V7 and V8 series are more and more stable.
 
Android should ever only be used for phones, not satellite receivers, TVs and cars units....
Agreed CJ. The only stable android box I have is the Icone Iron Pro, never misses a beat..
 
What beggars belief is that people are still purchasing them in light of all the reported problems. Money to burn no doubt. I reckon the manufacturer is in fact based on Mars. May explain the delay in addressing the issues. I did note that they have a twin version in the pipeline. Double the trouble no doubt.
 
Read that myself this morning on their Facebook page and have to agree with the statement - they really are committing suicide with their company. Do they not realise that punters will only cut them so much slack to iron out problems before the punters turn on them - which is now so evident from all corners of the world

Trouble at mill lad ...GTMedia capture..JPG
 
I suspect that real problems of those receivers is android.
V7 and V8 series are more and more stable.
Oh definitely...some manufacturers have implemented android to better effect than Gtmedia. The latest post, from.the Facebook pages is that the MARS software version is almost ready for the combo..but will this have the ability to decode a 4.2.2 pictures like the android version, albeit in a fashion? I somehow doubt it!
 
But it remains a vary useful tool for finding stuff others can't quite get.

The video output of the HDMI is outstanding, audio advance and wobble I've mentioned multiple times.

Something bigger is holding the firmware fixes back, as usual.
 
I ¨like¨ the wording including the word ¨try¨ to upgrade - doesn`t inspire much confidence!
 
I ¨like¨ the wording including the word ¨try¨ to upgrade - doesn`t inspire much confidence!
It says that everytime, never had any issue, just bad Chinese english..
 
Has yours been eaten by a Technomate then?
When bits start coming loose on a unit like the HDMI socket and LNB connector, it’s time to move it on. That and the Mickey Mouse support nailed the decision. Just another junk Android box for pay tv hackers anyway.

No Technomate doing fine but thanks for expressing your concern. You’ll be the first to know if it starts eating anything though.
 
When bits start coming loose on a unit like the HDMI socket and LNB connector, it’s time to move it on. That and the Mickey Mouse support nailed the decision. Just another junk Android box for pay tv hackers anyway.

No Technomate doing fine but thanks for expressing your concern. You’ll be the first to know if it starts eating anything though.
You are most welcome!....You need a mans android box like the Icone Iron Pro..sorts the men out from the boys...
 
Back
Top