My Location
Cairo
Hi Every Body,

i have a receiver from Astra family with the following specifications:
  • H/W 2.00
  • S/W 16.69
Actually this Receiver is Truman 8000ci

first i want to know :
1- to download its hex files ..which kind i choose (funcard ,goldcard, silvelr card ,tintnum,...)
i dont know i am confused.
2- i want to edit its Channel list using any editor?
3- is s/w 16.69 is the latest batch for this family? if so i want to know its advantages.
4- please any one can mail me with the latest hex files suitable for this kind.
at mizo118@yahoo.com

thanks

Regards

Moutaz

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Welcome to the forum Moutaz_msb

I think you will have to do some reading in the various forums to get an understanding of what this hobby is all about.

Hex files are not gold silver fun or titanium. The latter are the cards the hex files are programmed onto. There are many links to such hex file sites in the links section. If you want them you go get them nobody here will send them to you. It is also advisable not to post your Email address.

Surely the channel editor is built in to the unit, do you not have a manual explaining this?

I do not know what you are referring to by 16.69 batch

Moutaz_msb

Hope
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Truman 8000 ci
H/W 2.00
MODEL ID 224
S/W 12.96.1

My Location
Cairo
hi toppervte33h,

First, thanks for your reply,and i will take your advice to read some last forums in this topic.
Second, i know that hex files are not gold silver fun or titanum..may i missed the explaination..all i ask that when i tried to get the eporm hex files to upload it to my receiver flash form a specific site i found that the hex files are categorized according to the encryption system and the last mentioned card types(fun ,gold ,silver and titanum..), so when i triend to down load a hex file to set in my flash ,i was confused ! god, which file shall i download.

last day i discover that i can use bin file instead of hex file and i tried it yesterday and it wroking well.

finally all i mean with bacth 16.69 is the softwar version for my recevier.
also i know that there is a chanell editor attached to my unit , but i asked about a chanell editor on my P.C. ( to arrange 4000 ch manually with built in editro in the receiver .. i think i will get bord quickly!!).

thank you again Mr. toppervte33h for your intrest

regards
M o u t a z