Hamilton and Alonso handed 20-second time penalties

The Feedster

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hot from F1.com

McLaren's Lewis Hamilton and Ferrari's Fernando Alonso have had 20 seconds added to their race times by the Malaysian stewards following their clash during the Sepang event.Hamilton was penalised for making more than one change of direction as he tried to defend his position from Alonso. The Spaniard, meanwhile, received the same penalty for causing a collision with the British driver during the fight.

More...

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
The Feedster said:
Hot from F1.com

McLaren's Lewis Hamilton and Ferrari's Fernando Alonso have had 20 seconds added to their race times by the Malaysian stewards following their clash during the Sepang event.Hamilton was penalised for making more than one change of direction as he tried to defend his position from Alonso. The Spaniard, meanwhile, received the same penalty for causing a collision with the British driver during the fight.

More...

What you mean Lewis did not lift his foot :)

fergyc

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo with ViX and OSCAM, Prof Revolution 7301 PCI Card, 2x Dreambox 500S, 80cm Technomate Dish with Inverto Black Ultra and TM-2600 DiSEqC Motor. Technomate TM-300D along with a few zone 1 minidishes that get moved regularly and a zone 2 for 19e a
My Location
Northumberland
Topper said:
What you mean Lewis did not lift his foot :)

Pretty much. Fernando went and cried because he couldn't get past him. Alonso should learn to use his brakes so he doesn't crash into the back of people.