hardcore - free to air??

S

satstar

is there any way to view adult hardcore channels without buying a 1 or 2 year subscription card??

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Yes there is, well on some channels anyway, but for how long it will last is another story.

What equipment do you have at present?

S

satstar

I currently only have Sky Digi - but am looking to get a DVB card for the PC - main reason will be for BB internet as I live in a no-hoper area for dsl etc - was looking at a site - wizardsatellite.co.uk, and from what i can see if i can get a decent dvb card then i could buy their satbleeper - which i assume - and correct me if im wrong - 'because whatever you plug into it is looking for a signal it makes a noise when that is found - so presumably with the correct software the 12.99 satmeter should be all i need to set up a dish - and the dish - I plan to use an old 80cm skydish - will this be ok???? I know i need cams and programmers aswell - but dont really know why - so any info greatly appreciated, btw - does most people have their own sat meter - or do they get an eng to do it??

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
If you look in the PC card forum, there are several posts regarding which ones to buy and which software works well with them, some cards work with the decryption software and some don't. Providing your dish has a Universal LNB, then it will be adequate for many of the more popular satellites. The Sky Digibox is not ideal for anything other than Sky programmes and will not pick up any mature content to speak of on other satellites, as it will only handle free to air channels.

lee32uk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci+ super
Triax 1.1m dish
Diseqc motor
Invacom lnb
My Location
Manchester
There is a channel on Hispasat 30deg west called 'Intimo'.It broadcasts FTA hardcore after 12pm on fri,sat,sun for about 2 hours.

Lee

Billyreh

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
pj::
Theres also a fta one called C47 and Tele Local there Hcore and free.

after 12 most nights i think,