Hd Tv Channels,and Live Streams,on the Net ?Ip Tv!

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hello!
are they,any hd tv live transmissions,or ip tv portals,on the net,where,i can watch hd tv livestreams?
dont find any at the moment!

how,fast,the conection,must be,for hd tv picture?

we,got dsl+2 only in citys,thats the problem,and its very expensice,the fastest speed that one provider ofer is 12 mbit,dsl2
for limit,with 30 gb/,month it is very expesice 89€ unlimited bisness line 120€ /month,all others has only small dsl 4 mbit for 50€

but,first,i must find,the information,what i can find,curently,on the net,and how good is quality,maybe i must ,move the sweden,or japan,the have,the fastst dsl lines,and are so cheap there,only,in austria dsl,is very expensice!

does anyone ever watched hd tv,over ip,are they any special boxes avalible,tonline,offers one in germany,but,i dont live there,so i need something that is,ip based services!?
thanx,for information!

Prophessor

Folding*home
Reaction score
Website
koizo.sourceforge.net
My Satellite Setup
[ Relook 250S ]
My Location
Madeira
If you type free iptv on google you will find lots of channels and most of them are useless with very low quality.
Yo can try joost and see if it works for you it's supposed to be high quality and has lots of content, i tried it but couldn't get any picture. I didn't try that hard anyway...
Another option, not really tv, is Stage6 by the divx guys. Image quality great for a web based player, dvd like.
I'd say joost is your best chance at this point.Can't remember the specs for it to run, but you need a good download rate.