Heavily pixelated premium 1-5 16E

yaya if the pictures on the sports channels are decrypting then the card is working ok. Pixellated pictures point to a reception problem at your end.
 
you aint told us what sort of tv you are useing is it plasma or lcd and it is have you tryed it on an ordinary tube type tv
 
i am using an lcd tv, but all other channels work fine. Its still the same as it was. I have re-aligned the dish etc. Signal quality is 79-82% and strength is 84%, surely that should mean a good picture??? Should i attempt to move the lnb?
 
could be the lnb at fault and also try a run of cable straight to the receiver bypassing any motor if you have one to test ?
 
I really can't see that it will be dish alignment or LNB, if all of the other channels are fine, sounds much more like a dodgy card, or card/CAM/receiver incompatibilities.
 
for what its worth, I have just slightly twisted my lnb until the premium channels signal has improved
 
dasteelman said:
for what its worth, I have just slightly twisted my lnb until the premium channels signal has improved

Did you have the same problem mate?
 
what Signal quality and strength % is required to receive good pictures on digitalb sports channels ?
 
That all depends on how good (sensitive) the tuner is in the receiver!
 
Analoguesat said:
That all depends on how good (sensitive) the tuner is in the receiver!


I have a humax 5400 receiver, can't even get a picture at the min as the software is way out of date and its having problems recognizing the conax cam, i think that’s the problem.
 
I have had the following problems with Conax CAM.
Active card in conax cam opens all Digitalb channels on the one transponder no problem. All channels on the other transponder heavily pixilated. Put the card in a Blue Zeta CAM or Trex no problems with either transponder.
Here is the strange bit, Leave the card in the zeta or Trex and insert the Conax CAM into the other slot with no card and the picture pixilates again. I have 20 brand new Conax CAMs and they all do the same.

More info - Blue zeta must be changed to a Joker CAM to open Conax.
Zeta cam in Mondeal 7500 Viaccess 2CI will not pass the stay alive command to the card and it will go off every month. Pop it in another receiver and will re-activate in minutes.

Hope this is some assistance to someone & if anyone can shed light on the Conax Cam issue that would be great.

Triggs:cool:
 
DUVET said:
what Signal quality and strength % is required to receive good pictures on digitalb sports channels ?
I have a Kaon 570, 80CM Dish and 2.db LNB
Quality above 70% gives me a picture, below and I get breakup or no picture(unable to decrypt)
 
Back
Top