Hello again from the States

w&cwright

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Viewsat
My Location
usa
Hello from the States. Would someone confirm or dismiss a rumor please?

It is being said here that a FTA bin fix is successful in Germany. We use Nagra2 encryption for D i sh N et and Be l lE xp r ess. Some are saying the new bin from Germany is similar and that in a week or so all of Europe will be up and running again. Others are saying it’s just a key change and not a bin file at all. The speculation is that we should be running in two or three more weeks.

Is their any truth to any of this?

Thank you,
Wayne :-doh!

Yeshi

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dm500, TM9100, Samsung V+, 1M Dish. Motect 2100..
37Inch Plasma, Wii, Xbox360.
My Location
Behind pin 9 on an atmel
Well I'm not an American but it is true that Pre*ier in Germany is open with only a key change.

I know this as i didnt patch my receiver i just loaded the latest softcam :)

But your providers may not of only changed the keys they may of changed revision.. A3C?

regguy

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
fta
P4
My Location
Canada
Nagravision is open on some providers and some receivers in North America and this is a cardless fix

Kemalettin

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
olimpia cısk 8110 90cm dish
My Location
turkey
irdeto 2 hacked in there?

frenchhomer

Reaction score
Ya here we are 4 providers in north america, b e ll ex p res svu (canadian), dis hn e tw ork (american) both which utilise na gravision 2 encrption, then dtv (america) which is d ss videoguard and starchoice (canadian) which is digi cypher 2. the latter two have no leaks as far as testing goes, first 2 are n2 and pretty much open on a cam (plastic) all nagr avision 1 devices were turned off about amonth ago. Recently a fta has been running camless, as posted earlier, on all n2 chans for both networks, but they were down for about 2 months when the original cams (102's) were running, so far to say at the moment plastic is stable.

I wish we had the oppertunity to test dif platforms as you folks do in europe, it must be a load of fun, so many platforms. Cheers, just a little info from this side of the big pond, hehe :) cheers

wizsler

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
301-013 dish, 301-010 bev, ROM102's DM-500S
viewsat xtreme
My Location
USA
plastic is doing fine both providers , FTA's some up with card share, viewsat up with no-card emu , not sure about other FTA's and the no-card emu , hoping there will be something for the OPOS and the Titanium 1 as far as a Nagra2 emu for the rom102's