Reaction score
i need software & loader for this model
s/w vgd 3.0.4
h/w vgd 1.0
loader tp loader 1.0.1
thanks very much

Nels

Reaction score
The truth that this software is similar on Neosat 1600plus ??

tinu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
star track 550d
My Location
uk
HI GUYS
I NEED HELP ON MY STAR TRACK 550D I CAN'T WACHT PORTUGUESE CHANELS OR CAHNELS WITH A SIGN OF $ AND IN SCREEN IS WRITEN 2SCRABLE TV OR SIGNAL"
CAN ANY ONE HELP ME AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO UPDATE OR PUT KEY PLZZZ HELP ME
THANK YOU VERY VERY V EYR MUCH
MY EMAIL IS admin edit - email address removed

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Tinu you are a flaming nuisance at the moment DONT post multiple copies of the same question around the forum. Have some patience.

Please follow our rules:

1 No multi posting of the same question.
2 No email address in posts - Forums work by the free and frank exchange of ideas, so any non personal information should be swapped between all members on the forum, NOT direct via email.

tinu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
star track 550d
My Location
uk
Analoguesat said:
Tinu you are a flaming nuisance at the moment DONT post multiple copies of the same question around the forum. Have some patience.

Please follow our rules:

1 No multi posting of the same question.
2 No email address in posts - Forums work by the free and frank exchange of ideas, so any non personal information should be swapped between all members on the forum, NOT direct via email.

i am sorry about that ... i am new at this usefull furum
can u help me plz
thks

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Thats ok tinu - we were all new here once. Sorry I cant directly help - I dont bother with 30W, however, if you do a search for your receiver make and model on the search button up towards the top of the forum you will probably find loads of info about the receiver. You need to "patch" your receiver with whatever is the most recent patch for it (assuming there is recent software).

Forget the Spanish stuff for now, its gone for the time being.

tinu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
star track 550d
My Location
uk
Analoguesat said:
Thats ok tinu - we were all new here once. Sorry I cant directly help - I dont bother with 30W, however, if you do a search for your receiver make and model on the search button up towards the top of the forum you will probably find loads of info about the receiver. You need to "patch" your receiver with whatever is the most recent patch for it (assuming there is recent software).

Forget the Spanish stuff for now, its gone for the time being.

thanks anologuest

aiduenu

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dear guys am using star track 550d and am finding very difficult to use the code 9339 i read from this site that you can just enter the code 9339 and it will permit you but my star tracking is not allowing me to enter the 9339 it take only 2 digit th
My Location
Ghana
Dear guys am using star track 550d and am finding very difficult to use the code 9339 i read from this site that you can just enter the code 9339 and it will permit you but my star tracking is not allowing me to enter the 9339 it take only 2 digit then it tells me that no such channel?