Help min dish size for orbit on arabsat 26'e in south wales

satdav

Member
My Satellite Setup
channel master technomates
My Location
gwent uk
What is the min dish size i can get away with for the orbit channels on arabsat 26'e i can get them fine on my 1.2m channel master:) But want to put a dish up on its own for my orbit receiver, Thanks in advance
 
Hey - my dish for my Orbit subscription is 1.1 metre - they told me 1 metre was the minimum so I opted for a little bigger........my reception is not perfect though - ideally 1.2 I think!
 
nickbrace said:
Hey - my dish for my Orbit subscription is 1.1 metre - they told me 1 metre was the minimum so I opted for a little bigger........my reception is not perfect though - ideally 1.2 I think!

so it looks like puting another channel master 1.2m up for orbit, so the orbit receiver can have its own dish so it gets all the updates etc,

tell me nick do ordit send you any paper work at all in the post?
 
Rd100 said:
so it looks like puting another channel master 1.2m up for orbit, so the orbit receiver can have its own dish so it gets all the updates etc,

tell me nick do ordit send you any paper work at all in the post?

Funnilly enough I havent received any paperwork no!? I only subscribed 2 weeks or so ago though! Once 'Adila' (the dealer) sent me the paperwork and receiver I have received nothing else and dont expect to.......especially seeing that they are based in Bahrain.
 
Back
Top