Help needed

satkiller

Reaction score
Hi,
I need information about digital reciever, which is the best satellite reciever these days?

which have Flash Memory, and memory should extendable and should compatible with MPEG4 I dont mean HD reciever. I dont want that.

Thanks in advanced

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You are asking a pretty much impossible question, there are so many receivers and no such thing as the best, there are also relatively few receiver which can handle MPEG4.

The cheapest solution I believe is the Skystar2 PCI satellite card.

satkiller

Reaction score
Hi all.

i want that reciever wich should have more than 3mb flash memory actualy here in asia mostly people use to install the software in the reciever that's why i've asked for that actualy i want to know how i increse the flash memory.and wich is the best reciver wich is also handle next upcoming things.mpeg4 uses for what.
thanks

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Perhaps you ought to be looking at something like the Dreambox http://www.hm-sat-shop.de/10545.esa , anything other than the standard MPEG format can be decoded by your PC using real time streaming.