Help on Orihuela Costa for Freesat UK

davlynsun

Member
My Satellite Setup
2006 FTA box on a 1.4m Prime Focus dish, Invertron 0.3 lnb, Samsung HD TV,
My Location
Orihuela Costa, Spain
Hi folks, new boy on the block.:) I am fed up with rebroadcasting ripoffs!!)(-red
I have seen many reports and setup criteria, but can someone please advise me as to the best setup for freesat uk in Orihuela Costa, Playa Flamenca. I have a 1.1Mt dish with a cheap sharp LNB and a Grundig SD digibox. Problem is space for locating a larger dish. I may be able to accomodate a 1.4Mt dish. I have been told I can get all freesat with a high quality LNB - what name and where can I get one??

any help will be appreciated.

Davlynsun
 
Sharp white case .3db are good LNBs ... really good on big dishes unless it's really sun worn.. try your 1.1 on the strong signals from 28e ... not 2d's beam though.... not sure how sensitive the Grundigs are though.. that matters.. a sensitive box is needed.

google lyngsat 28e ... check the footprints for the different beams on the right .. and choose a strong one there...

do a search for freesat or $ky in Spain on here too.. plenty of info around for what you are doing...
 
Now with 1.45m dish I can get all less BBC2/3/4 and Ch 5, need settings for RTE,
a friend nearby with 1.9 dish can only get BBC2 (no 3/4) in the evening so no great gain from bigger dish.
 
rtes are encrypted and need a sky viewingcard...not too sure if they are on a freesat box.

they are also on an astra 2d horizontal frequency...so they will only be available for similar times to bbc2

rtes are on 10774 h 22 5/6
 
Back
Top