Help, please! Can't see files and folders.

rizla

Reaction score
My Location
Reading
Hi!

I have downloaded the latest ruDREAM image and now I can't choose EMU's. If I go into main menu and select file mode, nothing happens. I tried Dreambox Control Center and I can see everything using FTP. Why is it not working then? All I can use is Common Interface although I installed RADEGAST v. 3.0beta13 and UCAS v. 12.09.04.

I tried to use the old SF team image but now it doesn't work with it either. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong, please?
Thanx

DHeart

Speed Freak
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 5620, Dreambox 500Si, with universal 3 LNB's and 2X 80cm dish.
My Location
Portugal
You're problem is simple.
In the TV mode, you only have to push the BLUE button, and the EMU menu appears.

rizla

Reaction score
My Location
Reading
Yes, I know. The problem is there is no choice. That means I can't even switch on the card readers. Before it was possible to change the EMU type and confirm it with the green button etc. It doesnt work that way anymore. And why can't I see any files or folders other than the ones stored in root directory? Is it possible that my Dreambox is faulty?
Thank you anyway m8.

RedDevil_UK

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000S, VU+ Solo2, 1.1m Dish, Moteck SG-2100A DISEQC Motor
My Location
Rochdale
i had this problem a couple of weeks ago using hydra image,

sorry to say but i had to do a flash erase :(

gameboy

Ding Dang Doo
Reaction score
Website
www.gamezplay.org
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox 7000s - Nokia Freeview - Several GameBoys - DS Lite - ZX81 - SNES - N64 - Saturn - Dreamcast - PlayStation - PS2 - Gamecube - PSP - iPod - iPhone - XBox - PS3 - Wii - iPad - No Life!
My Location
Scotland
Do you have at least one satellite scanned?

Sometimes the EMUs and other functions do not work unless you have channels loaded.

Also the GoTo XX function didn't work until I found one sat manually - very strange!

BGonaSTICK

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7000, Skystar2
My Location
Brighton
rizla said:
Yes, I know. The problem is there is no choice. That means I can't even switch on the card readers. Before it was possible to change the EMU type and confirm it with the green button etc. It doesnt work that way anymore. And why can't I see any files or folders other than the ones stored in root directory? Is it possible that my Dreambox is faulty?
Thank you anyway m8.
Shouldn't think your DB is faulty.

It's the big F.E. for you looks like... :(

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
gameboy said:
Do you have at least one satellite scanned?

Sometimes the EMUs and other functions do not work unless you have channels loaded.

Also the GoTo XX function didn't work until I found one sat manually - very strange!

Would go along with Gameboys answer and that sometimes images dont load properly the first time. As red devil says a reflash and if that dont work try another image.

rizla

Reaction score
My Location
Reading
Thank you all. Gameboy was right. My PC is nowhere near my sat equipment so after a scan and additional EMU's download everything worked fine. I'm still having trouble making them work because I don know into which folder to download working keys or Softcam.key. Card readers are working though.