Help Please With ServiceFile-Create / Var/Tuxbox/Config/ Enigma

tinbin300

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500 echostar ad3000ip
My Location
uk
Hi Every One
I cannot open ServiceFile-Create / Var/Tuxbox/Config/ Enigma .I have tried to redownload CCcam from the addon on blue button because I cannot get in to Cam info ,this is what it says.

CCcam info V.1.1

Sorry.Conection to CCcam refused .Check that CCcam is running and your plugin settings

This is what it says in addons size check /var}Free :116.5k used 96 percent

I am asking on behalf of my husband, any help please will be very much appreciated.

Jane
x

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
Hi tinbin !

CCcam needs two files to work - CCcam and CCcam.cfg. CCcam should be in folder /var/bin. I am not sure where CCcam.cfg goes in the 500. Perhaps in /var/etc ?

Also there must be a script (file) to start the cam. Its location and name depends on the image(software). It may be in folder /var/script.

Check that the name of the cam in the script file (for example /var/bin/CCcam_2.1.4 ) is exactly as the name of CCcam version in /ver/bin.

Please try to locate these three items.

Perhaps somebody with a 500s knows ?

Cheers, pcd.

tinbin300

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
uk
Do I have to delete any thing in the memory of the dreambox ,like channels I don’t have a use for .Would I have to go in to Enigma Setup, and what about old cams that aren’t in use now such as CCcam 2.09 2.1.3 .

reiras

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020si Astra 2D
AMD Athlon 2400
1024 Gb RAM 320 Gb HDD
My Location
Norway
In my 500 it is in, like you say in /var/etc

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
tinbin300 said:
Do I have to delete any thing in the memory of the dreambox ,like channels I don’t have a use for .Would I have to go in to Enigma Setup, and what about old cams that aren’t in use now such as CCcam 2.09 2.1.3 .

Yes, delete any unused cam - that will increase memory. Other items are not so big.

D

deleted

tinbin 300

what image do you have, normally if you hit the blue button addons, you can download CCcam 2.14 from the server and it will prompt you to install it!! after installing CCcam do a reboot and look in var/etc there you should find CCcam c.f.g.

HOPE THIS HELPS YOU

tinbin300

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
uk
After I have deleted every thing that needs to go,is ok then to switch the cam back on before I reboot the box.

PCD

DB Magician
Reaction score
Yes.

I am not an expert on sharing - but if you have the correct (active) line in your CCcam.cfg - it should work.

If not - in DCC telnet - give this command :-

ps

and look in the list for cccam.

Cheers, pcd.