Help Please !!!

whizzwilly

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Echostar AD3600 IP, 1m dish, 0.3 lnb, 36v Jaegar H-H mount, Dragon Cam 4, dynamite programmer, Dell Dimension 8400 3Mhz 160Gb
My Location
Rochdale
dear members

i need to buy some cams for my echostar ad3600ip viacess receiver (5month old).

I have been told by a friend all i need is an ASTON and CONAX cam to view certain adult channels ( like he does )

I have seen adverts for MAGIC,MATRIX and DRAGON cams on the net . If i bought one of these would i need to buy any others ?

My friend has an ASTON, CONAX and an IRDETO(6in1) CAM. He put his titanium card in the ASTON cam and could view the channels but when he put the card in his IRDETO(6-1) CAM he couldn't even though it covers SECA encryption. How can this be ?

I would really appreciate any help and recommendations on what CAMS to buy or what are the best ones. Are the so called all-in-one CAMS really 100% compatible with the original ones?

Thanks
Paul

Misia

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2 CHANNEL MASTER ECHOSTAR 3600

HOME NETWORK PC'S N LAPTOP
My Location
BERKSHIRE
whizzwilly said:
dear members

i need to buy some cams for my echostar ad3600ip viacess receiver (5month old).

I have been told by a friend all i need is an ASTON and CONAX cam to view certain adult channels ( like he does )

I have seen adverts for MAGIC,MATRIX and DRAGON cams on the net . If i bought one of these would i need to buy any others ?

My friend has an ASTON, CONAX and an IRDETO(6in1) CAM. He put his titanium card in the ASTON cam and could view the channels but when he put the card in his IRDETO(6-1) CAM he couldn't even though it covers SECA encryption. How can this be ?

I would really appreciate any help and recommendations on what CAMS to buy or what are the best ones. Are the so called all-in-one CAMS really 100% compatible with the original ones?

Thanks
Paul

u only need 1 cam m8
the best 1 iv heard is dragon
i hav matrix reloaded...works 4me