help please

drag0nfly_69uk

Reaction score
My Location
essex boy
Is it me, or is it my receiver, echostar ci2200 with embeded viacess. I've discovered that I can no longer see cinecinemas 1, 2, 3 and also all the multivision channelss. I could still watch it up to 15/6/02. Have updated the codes with the latest beamer (gold card) but still the receiver keeps saying "not viacess scramble". Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

lee32uk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci+ super
Triax 1.1m dish
Diseqc motor
Invacom lnb
My Location
Manchester
All the multivision channels are now on Viaccess 2

Lee

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
R

Robinson

It certainly appears that way.
Almost whole TPS package seems to be in Viaccess 2 only.
Regards,
Robinson

drag0nfly_69uk

Reaction score
My Location
essex boy
thanks everyone, it appears that only black screens from now. canal + has gone the same way, what a shame, better than sky movies while it lasted:'( :'(

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Cinecinema certainly was a good set of channels

One day it will be back

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo, Humax IRCI5400z, Sony Bravia KDL-32EX403, 1.1m Triax, Technomate TH-2600 DiSEqC mount, Sony BDV-E280 Home Cinema system, ancient Logik Freeview PVR.
My Location
Kernow
I'm not sure they've ever been away, CH. I've had no trouble over the past few weeks. Out of curiosity, I just checked and I've got Cine Cinemas I, II and III on Astra 1 at 11817, 27500, 3/4 on the Canalsatellite bouquet. I'm using a Fun Card in a Humax IRCI 5400 patched with 2002g. Yes, they're good.

wolsty

:)

lee32uk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 1500ci+ super
Triax 1.1m dish
Diseqc motor
Invacom lnb
My Location
Manchester
Now that we are losing channels by the dozen it would be a good time for everyone to help with the Brute Force attack on Viaccess 2.

visit http://keysearch.ubb.cc or http://keysearch.da.ru and pick a language.

Maybe then we can get some free tv back!!

Lee

wolsty

"Satellite Expert"
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo, Humax IRCI5400z, Sony Bravia KDL-32EX403, 1.1m Triax, Technomate TH-2600 DiSEqC mount, Sony BDV-E280 Home Cinema system, ancient Logik Freeview PVR.
My Location
Kernow
Agreed.

Any sign of a BF attack on SECA II?

wolsty

:-)

mill9

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate Tm-7755 + 13/19/28° - PC Pentium Windows XP Pro
My Location
UK
>I'm not sure they've ever been away, CH. I've had no
>trouble over the past few weeks. Out of curiosity, I just
>checked and I've got Cine Cinemas I, II and III on Astra 1
>at 11817, 27500, 3/4 on the Canalsatellite bouquet. I'm
>using a Fun Card in a Humax IRCI 5400 patched with 2002g.
>Yes, they're good.
>
>wolsty
>
>:) Today 21/06 I have read that many people are having trouble with Cine Cinemas I, II and III and Canal + France. I use a fun card too and have no troubles. It may be just the gold cards

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Just to confirm

Went round a friends house at the weekend, and he can still see Cinemas 1, 2 and 3 with a standard goldcard, so it must be in V1 still

K

klona

In fact,
TPS use now the "TPScrypt" which is a viacess 1 + use of interative software from their proprietary decoders.
I have no real info on what differs and how it works yet.

For official abonnee who have other decoders like Aston or Xsat, they change all cards for viaccess 2 cards (the W card).

My config Aston xena1600 + Viastrh doesn't work anymore.

2 ways now : Find out what is the attak with the interactive feature and see if there is a workaround, or break viaccess2, which seems not to be the case even some commercial site claims they did and sell via2 cards.

I

Ididndoit

Lot of confusion on this thread . . . Guys who are watching Cinecinemas are watching in Seca, not Viaccess.
TPS and Multivision have switched to Via2 and TPScrypt. We have already hacked TPScrypt. It is a very stupid system, which tells you something pretty good about Via2. TPS said they reserved the right to switch all subscribers to TPScrypt if Via2 was broken. Fraid it will be the other way round guys . . . but they said that cos they know one important thing (since they are also using Via2) - there is no new algo; only an extra layer of card security in Via2 cards. And you don't need a backdoor to break Via2 as such. It can be done by BF alone if you get enough PCs without ever finding a backdoor to new cards.
About TPScrypt, it is simply this . . . TPS XOR the Via1 ECM with a table of constants, they put hardware in their own boxes which XORs it back again, and from there to the card you are back to Via1 and same old 08 key as ever for TPS. We have it working on Multidec and dbox. Who Cares just patched Funseca . . . 5-in-1 will come next. But other than that, it won't be so easy to fix on the cards. For regular Via cams and Via embedded cams, we'll need a patch and that may take a while.