help with dynamite

p

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90cm gregorian
5way zone2
My Location
Rainham, essex
downloaded the jungo 6.22 driver, then when opening it get a small dos like screen, that stays open about 5 seconds then closes? is that right?

then downloaded 2.6 setup, this seems to work as gives me a screen after that looks like it runs the programmer, then when conecting the programmer it does nothing, just still sayoing checking for dynamite at the top?

cheers for any help its doing my head in,

ps if theres any better instructions than what you get in the box, piont me to them!

oh running xp pro.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
You may find more information on the Duolabs site _http://www.duolabs.com/down-dynamite.htm

loftyj

Reaction score
Have you managed to get it working, if not will post how to do so.

p

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90cm gregorian
5way zone2
My Location
Rainham, essex
got it working thismorning, basically had all the drivers installed, but when conecting the programmer was doing auto search for the drivers,

so then when connected it and it says new usb device, i clicked install manually and went to the folder your jungo drvers are in, clicked on jungo and it installed.

cheers for the time in looking.