*** Help with keys for Amazonas ? ***

gxtester

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
AMD XP Coship 5300B
My Location
Americas
Need some help to get keys for Amazonas transponders 11972H, 12012H, 12062H SR 26667
N2 encrypted. Need some info HOW TO. Using ProgDVB, S2emu, vPlug. What tools do I need?
I have no clue where to start, and how.
Thanks

domwolf

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Pansat 2700E
My Location
Dominican Republic
You to get a Telefonica Digital TV card to get that info, it's not in the stream. Someone in chile need to act.

momenso

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
SS2
My Location
South America
I have got the opportunity to experiment with an Nagravision2 Smartcard TVBA and got the following from the ATR: DNASP110 RevAC3

I am new to this satellite encryption stuff and I got curious how can I make this card work in my PC. I mean without the receiver that goes connected to the TV. I am interested in watching TV on my PC with using an Skystar2 PCI Card.

I have seen some programs that say you can 'edit' these cards but so far I got no success since my smartcard reader has an USB interface and these programs use the serial interface. Do you have any suggestion besides using an USB to serial adapter hardware device?

Is it possible to make a copy of the card keys and emulate the card with some plugin attached to my AltDVB player or other similar player?

Any suggestions? :confused

Thanks!