Help with my programmer

Neverm1nd

Reaction score
Hi all,
i bought a smartmouse to program my blue titanium card. I plugged the programmer on the computer, turned on the power ans some leds lighted on.

I downloaded Multiprog 1.80 and i was trying to erase my card.
But trying to turn on the programmer i get the message "Programmer not found". I tried all the com ports there, but it doesn't work.

Is there problem using the programmer under windows xp?

Thanks in advance, Nick.

Llew

cerca trova...
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Triple Dragon, Dreambox 8000, Echostar AD3000ip, TBS6522,6925,6983 PCie cards.
Gibertini 1.25m motorised dish driven by the AD3000, with either Inverto BU Quad or Norsat / XMW Ka LNBs . SMW 1.05m + 3 other dishes. Speccy: Promax HD Ranger+
My Location
The Flatlands of East Anglia
Neverm1nd said:
Hi all,
i bought a smartmouse to program my blue titanium card. I plugged the programmer on the computer, turned on the power ans some leds lighted on.

I downloaded Multiprog 1.80 and i was trying to erase my card.
But trying to turn on the programmer i get the message "Programmer not found". I tried all the com ports there, but it doesn't work.

Is there problem using the programmer under windows xp?

Thanks in advance, Nick.
You need to use the programmer in Phoenix mode (if it has this).
Use the Banana loader found in e.g. WLTDO file (toecutters, satdudez etc,)

Llew

Neverm1nd

Reaction score
Hi Llew, i switched it in Phoenix mode (there's a switch on programmer labelled PH and SH, and i switched on PH), but i got the same result.

Maybe the programmer is faulty, but it is a new one i bought it 2 days ago, or maybe i have to try some other technic under windows xp.

Llew said:
You need to use the programmer in Phoenix mode (if it has this).
Use the Banana loader found in e.g. WLTDO file (toecutters, satdudez etc,)

Llew

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Make sure that you have the correct serial port set in the software, also useful to go into the System folder, Device menu and turn off Fifo buffering on the COM port in use with the phoenix programmer.