Help with new set up!

H

Happy-Buddah

@ Analoguesat
Look m8 I was praising you.

@ funkychimp
Looks like Moteck have changed their design slightly. I should have a read of your post of yesterday and check the numbers that you have posted.
I would imagine that shipping to the IofM would be higher than to mainland UK.
Gibertini dishes have a good reputation, they are aluminium so less likely to rust. John at
h**p://www.satellitetvsolutions.co.uk/products.php?catid=13
sells the 85cm for £40 + carriage, but as you can see from the above link he has other also
H-B

H

Happy-Buddah

@ funkychimp
I see from the sadoun.com site that the dish setting angle is 30-declination angle. Obviously Motock have had a design change since I bought my motors.
H-B

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Happy-Buddah said:
@ Analoguesat
Look m8 I was praising you.

H-B

I know ;) That dish worked quite nicely on some of the weaker sats, although its not in service at the moment as Ive run out of places to put new dishes up:( Its currently providing anice shelter for the pixies under the hedge :D

Ecos

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
nokia 9802s DVB, PC
Hi Rofw

Iam new here and I dont knwo how to send messeges to anyone. I tried to send you a privete messege but it did not work. my questsion is about how to get coded chanels in my nokia master reciver 9802s and which software I nedd and how to do that. could you please help me with that?

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Ecos said:
Hi Rofw

Iam new here and I dont knwo how to send messeges to anyone. I tried to send you a privete messege but it did not work. my questsion is about how to get coded chanels in my nokia master reciver 9802s and which software I nedd and how to do that. could you please help me with that?

Pm's are disabled for new members under 5 or 10 posts. We had problems with folks signing up, and causing hassle to other members.

Mods & admins wont reply to any direct messages asking for tips, (unless they are feeling exceptionally generous at that point) or else we would get snowed under with messages. The answers to your question(s) can probably be found using the search, or by trawling through the Software sub thread.

funkychimp

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
90cm Dish & SkyStar 2 PC Card
Analoguesat,
Great picture man, Looks like fun, thats the sort of thing I get up to at the weekend, having a good mess around with my toys, cool beer, sun shining, heaven, girl friend thinks I'm mad.

Thanks for all your advice gents!

Paulh.