HELP

daif01

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dream box 600
My Location
sweden
Please help ,

I have VU+DUO2, openpli image. I have mgcam and cccam. i have uploaded soft cam key and constant cw from some site. Most of the channels that require bias is opened, but the problem is feed channels , every day i find sport feed channes that is encrypted with boss that i want to watch, i used to find CW of this feed channel on some site , but when i enter them to my enigma2 receiver i get difficulties. i noticed that for example this channel :Mkls Feed

edit - keys removed - A/S

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Woooah!!!

Keys of any kind are absolutely forbidden on this forum, rather than trawl through your post Ive just deleted the lower half of the post.

Please dont post keys again or your account will be cancelled. We try to be reasonably easy going here but this rule is absolute - its to protect the forum's long term future.

daif01

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dream box 600
My Location
sweden
Woooah!!!

Keys of any kind are absolutely forbidden on this forum, rather than trawl through your post Ive just deleted the lower half of the post.

Please dont post keys again or your account will be cancelled. We try to be reasonably easy going here but this rule is absolute - its to protect the forum's long term future.
sorry. Thanks. I wanted to explain what i was asking about with example. I can edit my question to ( How can i get SID of feed channel ? is it enough to enter biss info in Constant CW or should i enter it in Softacam key too ?