HELP!

T

teshman

I've got a self updating gold card but get the message "Card could not be validated" I thought that updating the card using the kelvar codes via the handset would resolve this problem, however, this has completely wiped out all the channels except the free to view ones. Can anyone help me?

Tesh

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Putting in the remote update codes will only work if they are appropriate to the files that are on the card to start with.

Rolf

I

Ididndoit

I don't watch ITVDig, but I think you'll find your software got zapped. From what I can see, ITVDig is the only provider not worth having AU for. The softwares get killed as quickly as the op key ones. So although your PPUA and MK01 will still be valid and work if you put them on whatever the latest working AU software is, they really don't seem worth having. You still end up having to reprogram your card as often as if you were using an op key file, which I guess is a pretty good defence against the pub-selling commercial pirates who knock out AU cards and run on ITVDig's part.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Could be academic after midnight tonight, looks like they're pulling the plug.

Rolf