Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
A young doctor got a new Ferrari GTO, the fastest car in the world, and took it out for a spin. When he stopped at a red light, an old man on a scooter pulled up next to him, and asked, "What kind of car ya got there, sonny?"
The doctor replied, "A Ferrari GTO. It cost half a million dollars!"
"That's a lot of money," replied the old man. "Why does it cost so much?"
"Because this car can do up to 250 miles an hour!" said the young doctor proudly.
The scooter driver asked, "Mind if I take a look inside?"
"No problem," replied the doctor, so the old man poked his head in the window and looked around. Then sitting back on his scooter, the old man said, "That's a pretty nice car, all right...but I'll stick with my scooter!"
When the light changed, the doctor decided to show off, and floored the gas pedal. Within seconds the speedometer was reading 150 mph. The young doc noticed a dot in his rear view mirror, and getting closer, so he slowed down to see whether it was a cop, and sddenly....WHHHOOOOOOSSSSSHHH! something whips by him going much faster!
He floored the accelerator and took the GTO up to 175 mph, and saw that it's the old man on the scooter! Amazed that the scooter could pass his Ferrari, he accelerated to 210 mph and WHOOOOOOOSHHHHH passed the scooter. He was feeling pretty good until he looked in his mirror and saw the old man gaining on him AGAIN.
Astounded by the speed of this old guy, he floored the gas pedal and took the Ferrari all the way up to 250 mph. Seconds later, he saw the scooter bearing down on him again! The Ferrari was flat out of speed, when the scooter plowed into the back of his Ferrari, demolishing the rear end.
The doctor stopped and jumped out and unbelievably the old man survived the impact. The doc ran up to the old man and said, "Oh my God! Is there anything I can do for you?"
The old man whispered, "Please unhook my suspenders from your side mirror."

2cvbloke

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
No satellite stuff for the moment (aside from a 43cm minidish that was on the house already), Samsung SyncMaster T27B550 Smart TV & Monitor, and a few computers...
My Location
Near Pontop Pike, Co. Durham
:-rofl2

I always knew scooters had a rubber band for an engine!!! :D

Park Royal

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Smart lnb, 1m Gibby dish, Stab motor, TM5200D receiver, 57east to 61west. DTT from Sudbury. Virgin Media broadband.
My Location
So called capital of Suffolk, UK.
I wonder if the old boy had one of these:-rofl2.
Parky